Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Let Go Let God Affirm I AM

I AM the Expression of God in Action. 

I claim my divine identity and speak the truth of my being as I affirm: I AM whole and strong. I AM wise. I AM free. If my human self thinks I can’t or I’m not able, my divine nature responds with I can! I AM intelligent because the light of God fills my mind. I AM healthy because the life of God flows throughout my body. I AM loving and peaceful because the love of God is my very nature. I use my I AM mindfully and with intention, careful not to attach it to words that negate my spiritual nature. I feel the presence and power of God expressing as me every time I speak the truth about myself. I affirm: I AM in all situations, positively responding from that center of truth within me. In all things, God is and I AM.

God said to Moses, “I AM who I AM … This is my name forever, and this my title for all generations.”—Exodus 3:14, 15

No comments:

Post a Comment