Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Let Go Let God Create Balance

As I Center Myself, I Create a Balanced Life.

Living a balanced life doesn’t have to mean that every day I spend the same amount of time on specific tasks or that I always give equal attention to every area. Instead, balance means taking time daily for practices that help keep me centered. My inner environment creates my outer world, and I can’t expect harmony on the outside when there is discord within. The amount of energy I have directly correlates to the quality of my rest, and to keep giving, I must be willing to allow myself to receive. Before I move into the activity of the day, I spend time in stillness. When I make time for others, I take time for myself. I listen as well as speak and allow for play even as I work. Both divine and human, I find my harmony in the balance between.

A generous person will be enriched, and one who gives water will get water.—Proverbs 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment