Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Let Go Let God Be Bold

I Am Confident and Courageous. 

Everyone is blessed with a unique set of gifts and talents. Like the paints on an artist’s palette, these gifts bring richness and vibrancy to the canvas of life. The more I nurture my talents, the more confidently and boldly I can use them. When I know who I am and what my strengths are, I can show up in the world with courage and enthusiasm. Hiding my gifts makes my life feel dull and devoid of color. Sharing the richness of my talents adds bright, bold splashes of vibrancy to my life. Using my abilities heightens my awareness of others’ gifts and the kaleidoscopic range of talents in the world around me. Eager to share boldly of myself, I step out authentically and fearlessly to make the world a brighter place.

But speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ.—Ephesians 4:15 

No comments:

Post a Comment