Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Let Go Let God Trust

I Put My Trust in God. 

I remember times when I have misplaced my trust and ended up hurt and disappointed. I have learned from those experiences to use my power of discretion to choose where and in whom to place my trust. I trust the reliable people in my life, just as my constancy and integrity make me deserving of the trust they place in me. The trust I have springs from my faith. If I believe, I have faith and trust. I take action to fulfill my part in that trust by following my guidance, remembering that my inner wisdom directs my steps. Without hesitation, I put my trust in God and open my spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear the way to go. I trust all is in order, and I am always provided what I need so I can do what is mine to do.

Blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord.—Jeremiah 17:7

No comments:

Post a Comment