Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Let Go Let God Know Comfort

God's Love Comforts Me. 

I turn to prayer for comfort and solace, especially during times of grief and loss. Whether that loss pertains to a job, a goal, a relationship, or a death, I am gentle with myself as I process my grief. My mind and heart may grasp for reasons why. I may never know, but I soothe myself by remembering that I can find comfort in the Spirit within, and I feel blessed. I am safe to be exactly as I am as I process my grief. If I need to cry, I do so freely. However I express my emotions throughout the transitions in my life, divine love envelops and supports me. As I accept change and loss, I emerge from this experience confident and strong, knowing that God is in all, through all, and as all.

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?—Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment