Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Let Go Let God Relax

I Relax and Find Peace. 

Relaxation is essential to my spiritual practice. When I take time to relax, my prayer time is serene, as I access my inner wisdom and guidance with ease. I begin by relaxing my body with some cleansing breaths and gentle stretches. I feel my heartbeat slow and my breathing become deep. Next, I relax my mind, releasing my repetitive or unforgiving thoughts. As I relax, I create fertile ground for my affirmations to fill my consciousness and touch my heart. As I go about my day, my perception of the world around me has shifted because I now move through life in a receptive, relaxed state. I look beyond outer appearances and perceive God in every person and in all circumstances.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.—Matthew 11:29

No comments:

Post a Comment