Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Let Go Let God Discover Purpose

I Search My Feelings and Discover My Purpose. 

When do I feel most vibrantly alive? What do I feel drawn to, and what is it that draws me in? Asking these questions with open and gentle curiosity allows me to discover my purpose. I take time to deeply contemplate these questions, paying attention to everything that comes to my mind as I listen for answers. Images of people and situations may begin to fill my awareness, and then I may notice that feelings and impulses start to surface. My feelings and emotions provide powerful clues. Am I beginning to feel excited? Energized? Maybe I feel a deep sense of calm as I discern the rightness of an impulse. I heed these feelings as a prompt from Spirit within to follow the call of my heart.

The purposes in the human mind are like deep water, but the intelligent will draw them out.—Proverbs 20:5

No comments:

Post a Comment