Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Let Go Let God Affirm Inner Peace

Letting Go of Expectations Gives Me Peace. 

My goals and aspirations have led me to achieve great things in my life. My practices of meditation, prayer, and speaking affirmations have helped me make my dreams come true, often in ways I couldn’t have imagined. I remember this if I start to worry about whether situations will work out a certain way. Attachment to outcomes can cause me to feel anxious and rob me of my peace. I settle my mind by going within and remembering the infinite power of God. I breathe deeply and feel peaceful as I surrender my desires in prayer. I affirm: Peace is mine and all is well. Free of my attachments, inner peace and calm return to my mind and heart.

Keep on doing the things that you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you.—Philippians 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment