Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Let Go Let God Trust Guidance

I Trust My Innate Knowing That Is Born of Divine Wisdom. 

I remember times in my life when I intuitively knew which way to turn, which steps to take, when to move forward, and when to hold back. At all my crossroads, I have heeded my inner guidance and embarked on paths that led to growth, discovery, and adventure. These memories help keep me confident and relaxed as I travel new paths and make new choices. I release any worrisome or limiting thoughts about when guidance might be revealed and what it will be. I remain open and trusting, realizing answers can come when I least expect them and through surprising sources. All I have to do is turn my attention inward, to prayerfully seek assistance I can always rely upon. 

The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places, and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters never fail.—Isaiah 58:11

No comments:

Post a Comment