Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 15, 2021

Let Go Let God With Compassion

My Compassionate Actions Uplift Others. 

The love I feel in my heart urges me to do what I can to make a positive difference in the world. The words I speak and the actions I take demonstrate my genuine concern and love for others. I recall receiving compassion during my difficult times. Today I extend that compassion when I see someone in need of it. I realize that in so many ways we are alike. We all need love and have the capacity to care for one another. Like the Good Samaritan in the Bible, I don’t ignore suffering. I may become a volunteer or choose another way to offer support. My spirit is uplifted as I give of myself. As I reach out to help, the warmth of kindness touches my heart.

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.—Luke 10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment