Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 29, 2021

Let Go Let God Embark

I Reach For New Opportunities With Enthusiasm. 

Today I rekindle my faith in the power of new beginnings. No matter what I am about to embark on, I bring great enthusiasm to it. I push past any fears or trepidation that have been holding me back and keeping me in my comfort zone. I believe in the power of passion and that my gifts and talents will carry me far. I embrace a beginner’s mind and heart as I embark on new opportunities. I trust the people I meet, the places I go, and things I learn will help me be ready, willing, and more than able to do everything I am called to do. Aware of the power, life, and love of the Divine within me, I am grateful for everything that has led me to be ready to embark on each of my new beginnings.

I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?—Isaiah 43:19

No comments:

Post a Comment