Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Let Go Let God Provide Comfort

The Presence of God within is my Source of Comfort and Strength. 

Remembering that God is within me, now and always, helps me cope in trying and difficult situations. Life has its ups and downs, its triumphs and even tragedies. But I am able to weather any storm and be grateful in every experience when I rely on the presence of God within. I not only grow in understanding and faith, but I become more aware of my indwelling divinity that leads me on the path of peace. “I will not leave you” are words that I have said to my loved ones when they needed support or encouragement. And I feel those words deep within me now as I seek peace and comfort from my awareness of God. Knowing I do not face any situation alone is a beautiful comfort to me now and always.

I will not leave you orphaned; I am coming to you.—John 14:18

No comments:

Post a Comment