Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Let Go Let God Choose to Forgive

I Choose the Path of Forgiveness. 

Forgiveness is a process that begins, however humbly, with the decision to forgive. I begin with willingness, but sometimes even that feels difficult. I do not try to rush the process, trusting the power of divine love within to free me from unforgiveness if I remain willing to forgive. When I’m ready, I allow myself to process any resentment I am holding on to. I might feel sad or angry for a while. Although this step may seem negative at first, staying with it gives me clarity. Getting real and honest about what I am feeling is an effective way to begin to let go of any hurt or anger. Forgiveness is a gift that I give to myself as I embrace my willingness to release resentments and free my heart.

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.”—Luke 23:34

No comments:

Post a Comment