Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Let Go Let God Open to Epiphany

I Radiate My Light Into The World. 

Epiphany marks the arrival of the Magi in Bethlehem. They looked to the light from a radiant star to guide them as they traveled to honor the birth of the newborn Jesus. This holiday is a beautiful reminder of the divine light that shines within my soul and guides me along my journey of expressing my spiritual nature. As I acknowledge the light of wisdom and love within, I open my mind to new realizations and ways to fulfill my deepest intentions and goals. To remember the truth of who I am, I affirm: I awaken more fully to my true essence. I joyfully move into this new year knowing every day is an opportunity to share my gifts of love, peace, joy, and wisdom with the world.

Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.—Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment