Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Let Go Let God Celebrate Freedom

What a Joy it is to be Free to Learn and Grow. 

My spiritual journey gives me many opportunities to learn, grow, and change. Just as I am not the same person I was a few years ago, I will likely be even more different years from now. I am also free to change how I think and feel as I grow. I am blessed with the freedom to choose my thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs to match where I am on my journey. I don’t have to stay mired in old ways of thinking that no longer serve me and my view of the world. My fellow spiritual travelers are likewise free to choose as they progress along their life paths. I celebrate their freedom and my own as I evolve and live more fully into my identity as a spiritual being.

When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said, “Woman, you are set free from your ailment.”—Luke 13:12

No comments:

Post a Comment