Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Let Go Let God Give Self-Care

I Give Myself Love and Care. 

The care and attention I give myself helps me claim my worth and give myself love. Just as I care for others, I also care for myself because I, too, am worthy of loving attention and support. Yet, I may find it more difficult to care for myself than for others. I might resist the idea of self-care or think I do not have enough time or money for it. I make time for pleasures as simple as laughing or stretching. I care for my spirit with prayer and by reading and speaking affirmations and scripture. I encourage myself for the small changes I make because every act of self-care demonstrates my belief in my worth as a spiritual being.

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten in God's sight. But even the hairs of your head are all counted. Do not be afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows.–Luke 12:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment