Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Let Go Let God Know Mindfulness

I Am Fully Present. 

Concentration can feel elusive when too many things tug on my attention at once. When I feel scattered, it’s difficult to perform any task to completion, time is always bearing down, and I feel tense and unhappy. Today I resolve to make a new choice. I focus my attention wholeheartedly and mindfully. I begin by immersing myself in the deep colors of a velvety sunrise. I draw the fresh morning air into my lungs and exhale fully. I nourish myself with healthy food and slowly savor each bite. As I give my fullest attention to my tasks, errands, and conversations, time expands. I feel myself relax into the flow that comes from being fully present. Mindfulness sets me free.

Then pay attention to how you listen; for to those who have, more will be given; and from those who do not have, even what they seem to have will be taken away.—Luke 8:18

No comments:

Post a Comment