Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Let Go Let God Remain Calm

My Calmness Blesses the World Around Me. 

I may not have control over the events of the world, but I have control over my reactions to what happens within and outside of me. Making this realization helps me remain calm and peaceful in all situations. My calm bearing has a soothing effect on everyone I encounter. As I go about my day, I meet unexpected delays with patience, misunderstandings with humor, and disappointments with optimism. My spiritual tools of prayer, meditation, surrender, and forgiveness keep my mind and heart focused on my oneness with God. My open heart and trusting soul engender calm as I train my thoughts on the enduring reality of the Divine within and all around me.

He woke up and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!” Then the wind ceased, and there was a dead calm.—Mark 4:39

No comments:

Post a Comment