Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Let Go Let God Use Power for Good

I Am Filled with the Power of Spirit, and I Use My Power for Good.

 Jesus and other spiritual masters taught that the power to rise above any challenge comes from within. They drew upon this power to heal, comfort, and bless, revealing that our indwelling divinity gives us this same power. No matter what comes my way, I remember God is my source. I call upon my divine powers of strength, wisdom, and will to direct my life. If my energy is low, I summon my powers of life and zeal. If I notice discord, I use my power of love to guide my words and actions. If I feel limited, I turn to my power of imagination. I have the power to live each day with purpose in my heart and mind. Focused on Spirit within, I know I can use each experience to teach me, inform my thoughts, and help me grow.

All of them, from the least to the greatest, listened to him eagerly, saying, “This man is the power of God that is called Great.”—Acts 8:10

No comments:

Post a Comment