Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Let Go Let God Now

I Find My Power in this Very Moment. 

There is power in this very moment. Yesterday is past and tomorrow is not yet here. There is only this moment, ripe with promise and potential, ready for me to live into it fully. Through my many divine gifts, everything I need to get started is within me. I need not wait for the perfect moment to arrive because there is no time more perfect than now and no place more perfect than here. Procrastination has no place in my life. I fritter away my energy when I find reasons not to get started, losing my zeal and focus and inviting frustration into my life. Today I claim the power of the present and say “This is the day I begin!” Now is the time to begin, to serve, to forgive, to create, and to love.

See, now is the acceptable time; see, now is the day of salvation!—2 Corinthians 6:2

No comments:

Post a Comment