Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 11, 2021

Let Go Let God By Grace

The Grace of God Is With Me Always. 

I may discover grace in an unexpected act of kindness or a positive, uplifting comment. Perhaps a fortunate turn of events brings me relief or reassurance. Moments of grace remind me I am always enveloped in the love of God. No matter the challenge I encounter, I need only remember that I am never without God. Grace is the light touch when everything around me feels heavy. I feel this touch most easily when I am trusting, open, and in tune with my spiritual nature. If God’s grace feels far away, I take it as a cue to center myself, breathe deeply, and pray. Soon, answers come to me or I receive a flash of inspiration. The gentle touch of grace has again alighted as a bird landing on a tree branch.

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me has not been in vain.—1 Corinthians 15:10

No comments:

Post a Comment