Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 1, 2021

Let Go Let God It Is A New Year

Living From My Divine Nature, I Begin Again. 

Whether a new year or a new day, I am free to make a fresh start. Every moment offers a new beginning and a chance to rediscover who I really am. As I stand at the threshold of a new year, I remember God is within and make a commitment to live from my spiritual nature. Seeking to live more fully as a divine being, I grow more mindful of my thoughts and actions. When I notice they are not in alignment with love, I try not to dwell on them or judge myself. Instead, I return to Spirit. Like pushing a reset button, I center my mind and my heart in the Truth of my oneness with God and begin again. I connect with the loving presence within me, and I express more and more of my divine self.

See, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare.—Isaiah 42:9

No comments:

Post a Comment