Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 18, 2021

Let Go Let God Embody World Peace

I Bless The World With My Peaceful Heart. 

Looking at the world today, it is tempting to feel discouraged or even angry at the discord and disagreement that seem to surround me. I pause to remember that no matter what is going on in my environment, peace begins with me. I breathe deeply and relax, softening my heart, calming my emotions, and easing my mind. I heed the words of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who said, “Peace is not merely a distant goal we seek, but … a means by which we arrive at that goal.” Those inspiring words keep me centered and committed to remaining peaceful. No matter how I choose to engage the world around me, I rise above anger and strife and embody peace.

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful.—Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment