Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Let Go Let God Express Gratitude

I Am Grateful In All Things. 

I awaken each morning grateful for the gift of a new day and the infinite possibilities that lie before me. Acknowledging my blessings fills me with vitality and enthusiasm for all the good in my life. Simply resting in gratitude for a few moments lifts my spirits and reminds me that wherever I am, God is. As a unique expression of the Divine, I am called to demonstrate the fullness of who I am. Nobody else can do this for me. As I take charge of my time and energy, I am better able to see the beauty in this day, my life, and my relationships. I find the seed of good within any challenge or difficulty I encounter. I nurture that good with faith, nonresistance, and a positive attitude. Grateful for my oneness with God, I continually grow in spiritual understanding.

Father, I thank you for having heard me. I knew that you always hear me.—John 11:41-42

No comments:

Post a Comment