Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Let Go Let God In Faith

I Let Go in Faith and Trust My Spiritual Source. 

Faith is the power that frees me to let go of personal control. I do not have to manage my own way through everything. A wise grandmother once told her grandson, “Don’t boss the job.” She was telling him to trust his indwelling spiritual power. The perfect power of his divinity would direct him to perfect outcomes. His only call to action was to yield to that power. As I yield to my spiritual source, I trust my highest and best outcomes are unfolding for me. With faith, I surrender and find myself guided in ways that may surprise me. I release my need to have everything figured out in advance. Calling upon my faith, I trust in the perfection, intelligence, and love of the Divine. 

For whatever is born of God conquers the world. And this is the victory that conquers the world, our faith.—1 John 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment