Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Let Go Let God All Is In Divine Order

My Life and My World are in Divine Order. 

If I am feeling impatient, confused, or unsure of what my next steps should be, I pause to breathe deeply and affirm divine order. Thinking and speaking these words reminds me that I am not merely hoping for a positive outcome, I am placing my faith in the orderly process of manifestation. Divine order assures me the perfect solution already exists and my highest good is on its way. I do not worry about what the future holds. Instead, I relax in the knowledge that tomorrow is the open door for the highest blessing, which is already unfolding for good. My mind and heart are peaceful. Affirming divine order keeps me open to receiving fulfilling results, even if the outcome is not what I expect.

All things should be done decently and in order.—1 Corinthians 14:40

No comments:

Post a Comment