Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Let Go Let God Accept

Acceptance Is My Path To Peace. 

If I touch a rose’s petals, I may delight in their soft, velvety texture. If I hold the bloom to my face, its sweet scent may make me smile. Grasping a rose by the stem and touching the thorns, however, may pierce my skin and cause me pain. The seasons of my life are like the rose, sweet and soft as well as sharp and prickly. As I seek the rose’s beauty and fragrance, so, too, must I accept its thorns. In my life, I have enjoyed pleasure and plenty just as I have endured hardship and scarcity. Through times of joy and times of sorrow, I am grateful for the presence of God within and all around me. I accept my life as I accept the rose—from the dewy rosebud, to the rose’s fullest bloom, to its last, withering petals.

In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider; God has made the one as well as the other.–Ecclesiastes 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment