Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Let Go, Let God

I Let Go And Look To The Future With Joy And Expectation. 

There are times in life when I may find it difficult to let go of an idea, a relationship, or a dream or goal that I have held for a long time. Perhaps fear of change or lack of confidence are holding me back. The realization that I am a child of God imbued with great strength and ability fills me with peace and gives me confidence to do what is mine to do. With God, I am free to let go and move forward. I see beyond any obstacle or feeling of doubt and envision success and happiness. I visualize happy, fulfilling relationships, decisive action toward goals, and the successful pursuit of my dreams. I let go and let God within guide me to a life of peace, joy, and success.

For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.—Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment