Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 29, 2021

Let Go Let God Receive Guidance

I Quiet My Mind And Receive My Guidance. 

When I am not sure which direction to follow, which option to choose, or whether to move forward or stay put, I seek guidance. I may weigh my options, seek advice, or do some research. While I can gather information and heed my intuition about the best course of action to pursue, I may be better served by turning away from thinking and doing and retreating to the sanctuary of prayer. In this stillness, I relax until the chatter in my mind begins to fade so I can receive the spiritual guidance that is always available to me but often drowned out by the roar of my thoughts. I pour out the concerns of my heart. I wait with expectant faith, trusting that my inner guidance will show me the way.

For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.–Romans 8:14

No comments:

Post a Comment