Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Let Go Let God Remember Joy

My Memories Bring Me Joy. 

Calling my fondest memories to mind means that my joy is never far from me. The sweet recollections of weddings, births, vacations, holiday celebrations, or even casual times spent with family and friends live in my mind and in my soul. Spending time reveling in these precious memories quickens the feeling of joy that warms my heart. I give thanks for these times and for the people in my life who have enriched it with their love, light, care, and generosity. My best experiences remind me that God is the source of all that is good in my life, including my joy. I take a deep breath and give thanks for the presence of God in and through all things. That spirit of gratitude brightens my day, and my joy is made full.

My lips will shout for joy when I sing praises to you; my soul also, which you have rescued.—Psalm 71:23

No comments:

Post a Comment