Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 15, 2021

Let Go Let God Claim Healing

I Am Healed Through The Divine Presence Within. 

When I am in need of healing, I do what is necessary to care for my body, mind, and spirit. I get proper rest and eat nutritious food, I cleanse my thoughts of worry, and I make time for devotional practices. As I commit to these activities, I create a fertile field for my healing. Knowing I’ve done everything I can to support my health makes it easier to release my healing concerns in prayer. I claim my wholeness in prayer, knowing and feeling grateful for the divine perfection of being made in God’s image and likeness. I carry this awareness with me. As I focus on wholeness, it grows in my consciousness. I continue to hold thoughts of health and wholeness and do everything I can to encourage them through my choices. I am healed.

I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; indeed, I will heal you.–2 Kings 20:5

No comments:

Post a Comment