Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Let Go Let God Flourish

Deeply Rooted Within God, My Divinity Is In Full Bloom. 

When I see a healthy plant bursting forth with blossoms or a beautiful tree laden with fragrant fruit, I am witnessing the products of deep roots fixed firmly in fertile soil. It is the same with Spirit. The deeper I anchor myself in the truth that I am inextricably one with God, the fuller and more peaceful my life experience has the capacity to be. The more time I spend drawing my sustenance from the well of divine knowledge, the more of my innate divinity and intelligence I will be able to freely express, and the more abundantly I will be able to share my gifts with the world. Today I affirm: I am divine energy blossoming forth into unique expression, nourished and sustained within my Source.

They are planted in the house of the Lord; they flourish in the courts of our God.—Psalm 92:13

No comments:

Post a Comment