Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 22, 2021

Let Go Let God Know Comfort

I Am Comforted By The Presence Of God Within. 

As I look to the presence of God’s love within me, I find comfort in the midst of troubling circumstances. In a moment of peace, I catch a vision of life that is eternal and changeless, and I feel renewed. I feel the presence of God fully, and this presence reassures me and lifts my heart. I am surrounded by and enfolded in the energy and peace of infinite Spirit. I wish to carry the comfort of this enveloping peace with me throughout the day. I resolve to think loving thoughts and use kind words to share the comforting love of God. As I close my eyes and let waves of appreciation and gratitude wash over me, I am immersed in a feeling of deep well-being. This act of reminding myself of my divinity comforts my heart.

Comfort, O comfort my people, says your God.—Isaiah 40:1

No comments:

Post a Comment