Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Let Go Let God Trust Divine Order

I Relax and Trust Divine Order. 

Sometimes my imagination runs wild if I let myself worry about how a situation will turn out. In fact, the more invested I am in an outcome, the more I may be troubled by thoughts of developments I do not want. When I catch myself ruminating, I take it as a cue to stop and affirm the process of divine order. I remind myself of the many times I could not see a solution to a problem, only to have it resolve in a surprising way. I recall times when I received unexpected assistance, a windfall, or an opportunity I could not have anticipated. Remembering these instances helps me remain positive about whatever I may be facing now. Affirming divine order is a bold declaration of my belief that God is in and through all things. Divine order is a blessing in my life.

Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.—Matthew 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment