Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 1, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Free

I Am Free and Unlimited In My Mind and In My Life. 

I am meant to soar as free as a bird. But when I am in the midst of a challenge, hesitation or fear may leave me feeling stuck. At these times I say to myself, I am made in the image and likeness of God. My soul is meant to soar. Affirmative thought and prayer open me to a higher wisdom and infinite possibilities. I love the feeling of freedom I claim in prayer. As I follow my inner guidance, I remind myself that freedom is the foundation of my life. I am learning to respond to my life’s circumstances in new, productive ways where before I felt stagnant. I do not let outer situations dictate my state of mind. Instead, I choose empowering thoughts that fill me with confidence. I now fly free with a newfound sense of freedom in every area of my life.

I shall walk at liberty, for I have sought your precepts.—Psalm 119:45

No comments:

Post a Comment