Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Share Love and Kindness Through My Prayers. 

There are many ways to be a supportive presence in the lives of the people I care about. I may offer a listening ear, a warm embrace, or a helping hand to show my love and concern or to ease another’s burden. I continue to offer my support through my prayers. As I center myself in the divine presence of God, I know prosperity, health, and peace for all those I hold in prayer. This knowing helps me, too, keeping me from worry and the futile feeling of wishing I could do more to help. My prayers are love and kindness in action. It is my joy to share the goodness and grace of God through prayer, to know the Truth for those in my life, especially when they are not able to see it for themselves.

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.—3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment