Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 12, 2021

Let Go Let God In All Prosperity

I Am Prosperous In All Areas Of My Life.

My awareness of my prosperity grows when I keep my focus on God, the source of all my blessings. My faith in God as my source helps me see that outer sources of prosperity are merely channels for the prosperity that begins at the level of Spirit. When I think prosperous thoughts, I see evidence for prosperity all around me. I am grateful for my loving family and friends. I give thanks for the food on my table and for the beauty of nature. Even the joy in my heart prospers me with happiness. The more I focus on the good in my life, the more of it I discover. I am grateful for the prosperity already in my life as well as the prosperity now on its way to me. With God as my source, I am prosperous!

And my God will fully satisfy every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment