Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Let Go Let God Become Tranquil

Tranquility Places Me In Harmony With The Universe. 

With purpose and intention, I make time to pause and create space for deep, restorative calm. Making myself comfortable in a quiet place, I move my awareness from outside to within. I may close my eyes and picture a serene scene to help me reach that place of stillness at my core. Breathing mindfully, I envision each inhalation bathing every cell of my body in peace. Every exhalation allows the release of tension and restlessness, and I become more still and relaxed with each breath. I soon feel the hush of tranquility settle within me, and at that moment, I find myself in quiet harmony with the universe. I rest in this peaceful space, floating freely as all earthly limitation falls away.

Better is a handful with quiet than two handfuls with toil, and a chasing after wind.—Ecclesiastes 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment