Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Let Go Let God Forgive

I Extend Forgiveness To Myself.

Throughout my life, I have forgiven those who have hurt and disappointed me. In turn, I have been grateful when others extended understanding and forgiveness to me. Even though I have learned to be forgiving with others, I may still find it difficult to forgive myself for mistakes I’ve made, disappointments I have caused, and commitments I have broken. Today I open my heart, and with love and compassion, I forgive myself. I remind myself that everyone makes mistakes and deserves understanding and forgiveness, even me. I remember how the Prodigal Son’s father received him with joy when he came home. This joy is mine when I let go of self-condemnation and finally come home to myself.

But while he was still far off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion; he ran and put his arms around him and kissed him.—Luke 15:20

No comments:

Post a Comment