Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Let Go Let God Be An Original

I Am An Original.

I am blessed with a unique blend of talents and interests that have helped me find my special place in the world. As I have traveled my path, I have learned from people I’ve met, places I’ve visited, and choices I’ve made. Together, my experiences have helped me shape my perspective, fuel my passions, and give meaning to my life. Like everyone, I am a spiritual being. But I am also an individual, expressing my divinity in ways that are unique to me. No one is exactly like me, and I give thanks today for all the ways I can share my spiritual nature, innate gifts, and blend of life experience through my relationships, my work, and my service. I am an original, and it is my joy to share myself and make the world a better place.

We have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us: prophecy, in proportion to faith.—Romans 12:6

No comments:

Post a Comment