Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 5, 2021

Let Go Let God Renew

I Give Myself Loving Care. 

I take time today for my favorite renewal practices. I am careful to choose activities that bring peace to my mind, vitality to my body, and make me more receptive to the presence of God within. I may care for my body with exercise or I may freshen my look with a haircut or new clothes. I may pray and meditate to become more attuned spiritually. As I make positive changes or try new approaches, I am renewed in mind, body, and spirit. It is as if the shining sun is illuminating a new path, a new awareness within me. The sun always shines, even on the cloudiest days. The light of God is always within me even when I am not aware of it. I am renewed as I attune myself to the presence of God within, and my divine light shines brilliantly.

From the rising of the sun to its setting the name of the Lord is to be praised.—Psalm 113:3

No comments:

Post a Comment