Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Let Go Let God Feel Protected

I Feel Safe and Secure in the Love and Warmth of God. 

When I remember that wherever I am, God is, I feel safe. No matter what is going on around me, I keep my thoughts focused on God. This gives me the perspective that outer conditions are temporary, and the presence and power of God is the only enduring reality. Today I remember that this presence and power is within me and expressing as me. This truth keeps me steeped in the awareness that I am strong and wise and braver than I often allow myself to believe. No circumstance in the world or in my life is greater or more constant than God, and God is always as near to me as my heartbeat. I meditate on this truth and know that at the level of Spirit, I am always protected.

The fear of others lays a snare, but one who trusts in the Lord is secure.—Proverbs 29:25

No comments:

Post a Comment