Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 19, 2021

Let Go Let God Rely Upon Divine Strength

I Rely Upon My Inexhaustible Spiritual Strength. 

When I carry a heavy load, my muscles can tire and my bones can grow weary. Unlike physical strength, spiritual strength is limitless, an aspect of my divine identity. I use my strength to stay the course when my attention wanes, maintain my endurance when I’m tempted to give up, and withstand my trials when it’s easier to give in. To refresh my awareness of my spiritual strength I close my eyes and imagine a tree with a wide trunk and roots that reach deep into the ground below. Even as hard rain falls and wild winds blow, the tree stands tall, unshaken by the weather, its roots holding it steady. Today I am like the tree, rooted in divine strength.

Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.—1 Corinthians 16:13-14 

No comments:

Post a Comment