Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Let Go Let God Sing Hosanna

Guided By The Divine Presence Within, I Follow The Path To Spiritual Freedom. 

I imagine Jesus’ experience, riding a young donkey through the gates of Jerusalem, seeing the waving palm branches, feeling the people’s love, hope, and even their fear as they shout, “Hosanna! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord.” His followers looked to Jesus as the one who would free them from the bondage of Roman rule. Jesus, embracing his Christ nature, the spiritual identity he shares with all people, had accepted the greater mission of leading humankind to freedom from all bondage, all limitation, even freedom from death. Taking my inspiration from Jesus’ example, I fearlessly embrace my Christ nature. Guided by the divine presence within, I follow the path to spiritual freedom.

So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna!”—John 12:13

No comments:

Post a Comment