Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Let Go Let God With Expectation

Expectation Keeps Me Passionate About My Life. 

Expectation keeps me in a state of gratitude about all the good that is on its way to me. I may not know what the future holds, but I dream big and maintain a bold vision for my life. I take steps to create the life of my dreams. I nurture my relationships with friends and family, take care of my physical and emotional health, bring my best efforts to my work, and share my talents through service. My prayer life keeps me attuned to the wonderful possibilities for my life. As I claim peace, prosperity, and joy in prayer, I carry a confident expectation into my daily life. I do not fret over how or when my good will manifest. I maintain a joyful expectation that the life of my dreams is already mine. 

For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the children of God.–Romans 8:19

No comments:

Post a Comment