Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Gentle

I Am A Gentle Spirit And A Blessing To the World. 

Jesus was a beautiful example of a gentle spirit. He embraced all people with the same respect and love, regardless of their station in life. He saw each person as a child of God, worthy of loving care. I, too, am worthy of this loving care. There are times when I may not be as gentle with myself as I could be. I may be too self-critical or too quick to focus on my faults. It is important to be gentle with myself, peaceful in my mind and tender in my heart. I value my uniqueness. After all, there is no one else like me, no one who fills my particular place in the world. I am gentle with myself when I honor my truth as a spiritual being and express the goodness and grace of God as only I can.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.—Matthew 11:29

No comments:

Post a Comment