Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Let Go Let God Accept Grace

I Gratefully Accept The Gift Of Grace.

I am lifted in consciousness and freed from limitations as I accept the gift of grace. Grace is the power of divine love that helps me heal and overcome. It is the protective power that saves me from the full impact of my mistakes. As I quiet my mind and become aware of the channel through which grace and love flow, I open myself to divine good that is greater than I can imagine for myself. I forgive myself and others, release error beliefs, and renew my being. Grace flows freely, taking the form of creative ideas and energy to support me as I follow my dreams and pursue my purpose. I am grateful for grace in its many manifestations that help me live in full awareness of God’s love, light, and presence.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.—Ephesians 2:8

No comments:

Post a Comment