Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Let Go Let God Use Will

I Think And Act In Ways That Bless Me And All Others.

When I speak the words I will, I focus my energy and act with confidence and enthusiasm. I remember times when I have used will, my spiritual power to choose, to make choices that have blessed my life and the lives of people I care about. I have also learned from those times when I misused my power of will to make choices I have come to regret. Experience has taught me that divine understanding complements will. This spiritual gift is my knowledge, my ability to perceive the spiritual truths beyond all worldly circumstances. Guided by my divine understanding, I now choose to think and act in ways that put the light of truth and the love of God first, blessing me and all others in my orbit.

Your kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.—Matthew 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment