Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Generous

The Love Of God Expresses Through My Generous Heart.

Having a generous nature colors the world with happiness. Instead of looking around and seeing nothing more than unmet needs, I see opportunities to share of myself through gifts and acts of service. Even if I give money or other goods, what I’m really sharing is the love in my heart, which is inexhaustible. I share of myself lavishly. I see myself as a conduit of an abundant universe. My gifts come through me, not just from me. The nature of love is to give, and give abundantly. God is love, and I am that love in expression. Whatever I choose to share, be it my time, talent, or treasure, my generosity blesses me and others through the sacred act of giving.

He said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of them; for all of them have contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in all she had to live on.”—Luke 21:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment