Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Let Go Let God Trust In Divine Order

I Trust In Divine Order And Feel Safe.

The apparent chaos of the world might have me feeling shaken and fearful. When I wish to regain my feelings of security, I remember all things work together for good. I recall times when I didn’t know how a situation would resolve, how impossible a good solution seemed. And yet I can look back on those times and see how certain things had to happen before the result I wished for could manifest. My trust in divine order helps me relax. I look beyond apparent disarray to the divine structure that holds everything together and brings orderly unfolding to all manifestation. Divine order is a blessing, a constant comfort that reminds me I am always safe and supported even in times I don’t feel that way. I believe in God and trust in divine order.

The fear of others lays a snare, but one who trusts in the Lord is secure.—Proverbs 29:25

No comments:

Post a Comment